Translate

Thursday 18 April 2013

New year Resolution

I never mention about my New Year resolution but it is slowly materialised as the day goes by. My resolution is to gift myself with a flower everyday for a whole year. It is achievable since there is always something blooming in my small garden:-)))  Balsam had been flowering since last year and now there are like thousand seedlings in various stages of growth.

Starting today I’m done with balsam flower, so exit  balsam, enter gladiolus.
This is gladiolus that i grew in the first pot; a month ago i saw flower buds coming out from the centre of the stalk, today it sending forth its first bloom.

a first flower stalk

a promise of beauty to come

in full bloom

Priscilla: a close up view
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment